2020 has been an interesting year to say the least. Turn on any channel or station and you may hear folks talking about getting it over with and moving on to 2021. We’ve all felt that way at times this year, but as we enter fall and head toward the holidays; we have an opportunity to revive hope and inspire some much-needed good will.
Before you close the books on 2020, give thanks for the little things. Revive a tradition or two. And take time to celebrate your favorite holidays. A little seasonal cheer may be just what’s needed to lift everyone’s spirits at home.
Here’s a few ways you can make special days (or any day) delicious for your family this coming holiday season.
- Stop by our bakery to see Halloween Display Cakes anytime between Oct 1 and Oct 22.
- Come by after October 16 to see the Bakery decorated for Halloween.
- Oct 23rd – LAST DAY to preorder Custom Halloween Cakes and Goodies!
- October 20th-31st: Stop by to get freshly made spooky treats from our daily selections.
- Oct. 31st – Host your own Halloween Party. Dress up, decorate pumpkins, eat candy, watch movies, or play board games. However you spend the evening, do it together and have fun.
- Need inspiration? From creating a candy wreath to painting zombie rocks, here are the 40 Best Halloween Activities that Are Wicked Fun for the Whole Family from Country Living.
- November 3-6: Thanksgiving Decorations aand Specials Offers are ready for you at the Bakery.
- Sunday, Nov 6th: Create a Wall of Blessings (or Thankfulness Calendar) to count down the 20 Days to Thanksgiving. This will help everyone at home focus on the positive and build a little anticipation as the holiday nears.
- November 7-11, be on the lookout for our Thanksgiving Specials.
- Pumpkin Pies, anyone? Oh yeah! Get that order in by Nov 12th.
- For more crafty ways to celebrate Thanksgiving this year, here are 42 Fun aand Easy Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids from Good Housekeeping.
- Remember, the Bakery will be closed on November 26 & 27 for Thanksgiving.
- November 28th – Our highly anticipated Swedish gingerbread, Sarah’s Pepparkakor, is available starting today! [insert link to order SP]
- Nov 28th -Dec 10th – Be sure to order your Christmas Cookies or Holiday Party Trays early.
- Dec. 1st-24th, Stop by the bakery to enjoy the Christmas Décor, be inspired by our Christmas Display Cakes and enjoy fresh-baked selections of cookies, crispy-pops, gourmet cupcakes and more!
- Be sure to order a cookie tray for Santa by December 18th and pick it up on Christmas Eve between 9am-2pm! Read more about Santa’s Favorite Cookie and how to order.
- Need activities to keep the kids entertained as they count down to Christmas? Here are 30 Fun Christmas Games the Whole Family Can Play that bring the fun of creativity and festive competition to your holiday season.
- Remember, the bakery will be closed December 25-27 for Christmas.
As your family celebrates this fall, be sure to make a few special memories before the end of 2020. We wish you all the best this fall and through the holiday season.